This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- The purpose of this study is to map trends and challenges in the training of TVET teachers and trainers in the context of digitalization.
- The ILO report weeks to enhance our understanding of how digital labour platforms are transforming the world of work, and the implications of that trans-formation for employers and workers.
- This report from RAND Europe shows the current trends and future directions for the global digital skills gap.
- The most important resource in any economy or organization is its human capital—that is, the collective knowledge, attributes, skills, experience, and health of the workforce. While human capital development starts in early childhood and continues...
- This report updates and extends findings from the 2016 CompuThink study on the integration of computational skills in compulsory education. It also provides a comprehensive summary of evidence, including eleven recommendations for policy and practice...
- This Methodological Guidebook from the World Bank is a resource to help countries in Africa prepare a Digital Skills Country Action Plan for higher education and technical vocational education (TVET), which focuses on the rapid development of Digital...
- To support local governments in their efforts to future-proof adult learning systems, this policy manual presents a range of policy options and concrete actions that can inspire and guide work at the local, regional, and national level.
Digital Refugee Livelihoods and Decent Work - Towards inclusion in a fairer digital economy (ILO - 2021)A new report by the International Labour Organization (ILO) now explores the growing role of digital economies for refugees, including case studies from Asia, Africa, the Middle East, and Europe.