This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- How important are digital skills for the future of work and what changes in the labour market can we anticipate?
- The report on AI research and innovation by the European Commission looks at AI developments and trends in Europe, drawing attention to the benefits enabled by AI, but also the ethical challenges the technology poses.
- The study was provided by the Policy Department for Economic, Scientific and Quality of Life Policies at the request of the Committee on Employment and Social Affairs (EMPL). The publication analyses recent trends in teleworking, its impacts on...
- This OECD report sheds light on ways to strengthen students' capacity to navigate in the new world of information and detect fake content.
- Report on European activities in digital transformation.
- International Digital Economy and Society Index (I-DESI) report
- Publication about the usage of High-Performance Computing (HPC) in the EU countries.
Financing the future of supercomputing: How to increase investments in high performance computing in Europe (2018)Report on financing supercomputing in Europe.
- Report on e-skills and ICT professionalism.