This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- The paper explores suitable machine and deep learning models to test how well a parsimonious set of task indicators can predict occupational automatability.
- A report by the JRC on the main building blocks of AI postgraduate programs in AI, which analyses the current state-of-play in Europe.
- The report examines 24 supply chain attacks between January 2020 to July 2021 to offer recommendations for organisations.
- This study for the European Economic and Social Committee makes policy recommendations for digital businesses and a digitally-skilled workforce.
- This report from the REWIRE Project analyses Political, Economic, Social, Technological, Legal and Environmental (PESTLE) factors, which can impact the cybersecurity sector and may be affecting in turn skills shortages, gaps and mismatches.
- This ENISA's report analyses cybersecurity challenges for SMEs, in the light of the COVID-19 pandemic and provides advice and guidance for SMEs on how to better secure their systems and businesses.
- The study was provided by the Policy Department for Economic, Scientific and Quality of Life Policies at the request of the Committee on Employment and Social Affairs (EMPL). The publication analyses recent trends in teleworking, its impacts on...
- Key findings emerging from scenarios around COVID-19, automation and the European Green Deal are presented within this Cedefop report.