This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
Artificial intelligence, blockchain and the future of Europe: How disruptive technologies create opportunities for a green and digital economy (2021)Europe needs to address an investment gap of up to €10 billion that is holding back development and deployment of artificial intelligence and blockchain technologies in the EU
- This report outlines the state-of-the-art of the ICT digital market in Italy in 2021 and predicts the trends of innovation within the sector.
- This study presents the CHAISE findings on the European blockchain ecosystem and labour market, providing recommendations for policymakers and future blockchain curricula.
- A report by the JRC on the main building blocks of AI postgraduate programs in AI, which analyses the current state-of-play in Europe.
- Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLTs) have the potential to benefit both the European society and economy. The EU supports this dirsuptive technology through the Horizon 2020 INNOSUP Actions and its funding of five projects
- This study for the European Economic and Social Committee makes policy recommendations for digital businesses and a digitally-skilled workforce.
- The study was provided by the Policy Department for Economic, Scientific and Quality of Life Policies at the request of the Committee on Employment and Social Affairs (EMPL). The publication analyses recent trends in teleworking, its impacts on...