This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
Discover more suggestions
- Blockchain is a computing innovation that requires digital skills to leverage its potential benefits and the CHAISE project aims to develop a strategy and curriculum to teach people about blockchain. The project is developing a comprehensive...
- this recent policy brief by Cedefop analyses how vocational education and training (VET) can help cities become smarter and greener
- This policy brief presents first findings from Cedefop’s second European skills and jobs survey.
- This policy brief reports on a Cedefop skills foresight study which looked at the occupations and skills that help cities become smarter and greener and the role vocational education and training can play in developing them.
- This report presents recommendations to accelerate the rise of global tech leaders born in Europe in the service of both progress and technological sovereignt.
- The goal of this study by the Joint Research Centre of the European Commission is to analyse how the European Union can make sure that the digital and green transitions mutually reinforce each other.
- This study reviews access-to-finance conditions for the digitalisation of SMEs and the role of digital innovation hubs (DIHs) as key enablers in the wider ecosystem.
- The resulting forecasts of this report will enable the EU, and individual member states, to assess the extent to which labour market imbalances are likely to occur in the short-term that could inhibit the development of the blockchain sector.
- the main aim of this report is to propose a Skill Strategy that would meet the needs of the 21st century. It addresses what to teach (which skills), to whom (identifying the stakeholders), and how (strategies and action plans).
- The 10th-anniversary edition of the World Economic Forum’s Top 10 Emerging Technologies Report lists new technologies poised to impact the world in the next three to five years.