This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- The paper explores suitable machine and deep learning models to test how well a parsimonious set of task indicators can predict occupational automatability.
- A report by the JRC on the main building blocks of AI postgraduate programs in AI, which analyses the current state-of-play in Europe.
- How important are digital skills for the future of work and what changes in the labour market can we anticipate?
- This study for the European Economic and Social Committee makes policy recommendations for digital businesses and a digitally-skilled workforce.
- The report on AI research and innovation by the European Commission looks at AI developments and trends in Europe, drawing attention to the benefits enabled by AI, but also the ethical challenges the technology poses.
- The study was provided by the Policy Department for Economic, Scientific and Quality of Life Policies at the request of the Committee on Employment and Social Affairs (EMPL). The publication analyses recent trends in teleworking, its impacts on...
- Key findings emerging from scenarios around COVID-19, automation and the European Green Deal are presented within this Cedefop report.
- International Digital Economy and Society Index (I-DESI) report