This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- The study was provided by the Policy Department for Economic, Scientific and Quality of Life Policies at the request of the Committee on Employment and Social Affairs (EMPL). The publication analyses recent trends in teleworking, its impacts on...
- This OECD report sheds light on ways to strengthen students' capacity to navigate in the new world of information and detect fake content.
- International Digital Economy and Society Index (I-DESI) report
- Report on e-skills and ICT professionalism.
- Report on the role of Digital Innovation Hubs (DIHs).