This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- The report examines 24 supply chain attacks between January 2020 to July 2021 to offer recommendations for organisations.
- This report from the REWIRE Project analyses Political, Economic, Social, Technological, Legal and Environmental (PESTLE) factors, which can impact the cybersecurity sector and may be affecting in turn skills shortages, gaps and mismatches.
- This ENISA's report analyses cybersecurity challenges for SMEs, in the light of the COVID-19 pandemic and provides advice and guidance for SMEs on how to better secure their systems and businesses.
- This report offers an in-depth look into the competence shortage in Sweden and provides recommendations on how to overcome the existing skill challenge.
- Word Economic Forum's (WEF) report on emerging technologies and their risks.
- Report on European activities in digital transformation.
- Publication on skills development (Big Data, Internet of Things, and cybersecurity) for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).