This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
Artificial intelligence, blockchain and the future of Europe: How disruptive technologies create opportunities for a green and digital economy (2021)Europe needs to address an investment gap of up to €10 billion that is holding back development and deployment of artificial intelligence and blockchain technologies in the EU
- This study presents the CHAISE findings on the European blockchain ecosystem and labour market, providing recommendations for policymakers and future blockchain curricula.
- The report examines 24 supply chain attacks between January 2020 to July 2021 to offer recommendations for organisations.
- Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLTs) have the potential to benefit both the European society and economy. The EU supports this dirsuptive technology through the Horizon 2020 INNOSUP Actions and its funding of five projects
- How important are digital skills for the future of work and what changes in the labour market can we anticipate?
- The report on AI research and innovation by the European Commission looks at AI developments and trends in Europe, drawing attention to the benefits enabled by AI, but also the ethical challenges the technology poses.
- This report from the REWIRE Project analyses Political, Economic, Social, Technological, Legal and Environmental (PESTLE) factors, which can impact the cybersecurity sector and may be affecting in turn skills shortages, gaps and mismatches.