The advent of COVID-19 has provided ample evidence for the need to build the resilience of institutions, systems and processes in the education sector and blockchain technology can be a key asset in this respect.
This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
Discover more suggestions
- Small Business Standards has developed a guide on blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) to raise awareness and help SMEs adopt and use blockchain standards.
- As more enterprises rely on AI applications, cybersecurity becomes a top priority to ensure the safety and reliability of their daily operations. European institutions need to take on a more active role on the matter, supporting SMEs in acquiring said knowledge and instruments.
- Blockchain is a computing innovation that requires digital skills to leverage its potential benefits and the CHAISE project aims to develop a strategy and curriculum to teach people about blockchain. The project is developing a comprehensive...
- this recent policy brief by Cedefop analyses how vocational education and training (VET) can help cities become smarter and greener
- This study outlines ten main recommendations for the constitution of a European public – private flagship programme on European CYbersecurity Sovereignty and Autonomy
- This guide is to provide small businesses with a lightweight guide to adopting industrial IoT solutions to digitalise and improve their operations within a secure environment.
- This guideline has been created to guide SMEs in the compliance with cybersecurity requirements, data protection and GDPR.
- This policy brief presents first findings from Cedefop’s second European skills and jobs survey.
- This policy brief reports on a Cedefop skills foresight study which looked at the occupations and skills that help cities become smarter and greener and the role vocational education and training can play in developing them.