This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- This guide analyses the major cybersecurity threats for 2022, and aims at supporting SMEs in categorizing and identifying online threats to be better prepared and mitigate the cyber risks jeopardizing business stability.
- This study provides a law enforcement focused assessment of evolving threats and key developments in the area of cybercrime.
- The report recognises that technological change can affect not just the volume of work but also its quality. It identifies threats to job quality and an unequal distribution of the risks and benefits associated with digital automation. In response...
- A report by the JRC on the main building blocks of AI postgraduate programs in AI, which analyses the current state-of-play in Europe.
- The report examines 24 supply chain attacks between January 2020 to July 2021 to offer recommendations for organisations.
- This report from the REWIRE Project analyses Political, Economic, Social, Technological, Legal and Environmental (PESTLE) factors, which can impact the cybersecurity sector and may be affecting in turn skills shortages, gaps and mismatches.