This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- This short article tries to define the manufacturing skills gap with concrete exemple, defines the manufacturing jobs profile and competences that are required in the current setting and how to bridge the skills gap. The report refers to the US...
- This report outlines the state-of-the-art of the ICT digital market in Italy in 2021 and predicts the trends of innovation within the sector.
- A report by the JRC on the main building blocks of AI postgraduate programs in AI, which analyses the current state-of-play in Europe.
- The report examines 24 supply chain attacks between January 2020 to July 2021 to offer recommendations for organisations.
- How important are digital skills for the future of work and what changes in the labour market can we anticipate?
- This study for the European Economic and Social Committee makes policy recommendations for digital businesses and a digitally-skilled workforce.
- The report on AI research and innovation by the European Commission looks at AI developments and trends in Europe, drawing attention to the benefits enabled by AI, but also the ethical challenges the technology poses.
- This report from the REWIRE Project analyses Political, Economic, Social, Technological, Legal and Environmental (PESTLE) factors, which can impact the cybersecurity sector and may be affecting in turn skills shortages, gaps and mismatches.