This guide analyses the major cybersecurity threats for 2022, and aims at supporting SMEs in categorizing and identifying online threats to be better prepared and mitigate the cyber risks jeopardizing business stability.
This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- The 10th-anniversary edition of the World Economic Forum’s Top 10 Emerging Technologies Report lists new technologies poised to impact the world in the next three to five years.
- The World Economic Forum: Cybersecurity Outlook 2022 Insight Report highlights the actions of the WEF Centre for Cybersecurity in 2021, through engaging 120 cyber leaders to generate high level insights on emerging cyber threats.
- Part 1: Global Update on Workforce Efforts, Resources and Budgets
- Word Economic Forum's (WEF) report on emerging technologies and their risks.
- International Labour Organization's (ILO) report on the future of work.