This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
Discover more suggestions
- This policy brief reports on a Cedefop skills foresight study which looked at the occupations and skills that help cities become smarter and greener and the role vocational education and training can play in developing them
- UNESCO has published the book titled "Guidelines for ICT in education policies and masterplans". The publication aims to guide policy-makers to ensure that when adopting technology, human rights should be defended.
- this recent policy brief by Cedefop analyses how vocational education and training (VET) can help cities become smarter and greener
- This policy brief reports on a Cedefop skills foresight study which looked at the occupations and skills that help cities become smarter and greener and the role vocational education and training can play in developing them.
- This report presents recommendations to accelerate the rise of global tech leaders born in Europe in the service of both progress and technological sovereignt.
- The goal of this study by the Joint Research Centre of the European Commission is to analyse how the European Union can make sure that the digital and green transitions mutually reinforce each other.
- The 10th-anniversary edition of the World Economic Forum’s Top 10 Emerging Technologies Report lists new technologies poised to impact the world in the next three to five years.
- This report updates and extends findings from the 2016 CompuThink study on the integration of computational skills in compulsory education. It also provides a comprehensive summary of evidence, including eleven recommendations for policy and practice.