- Target audience: Digital skills for ICT professionals and other digital experts.
- Country: Lithuania
- Tags: Augmented Reality Blockchain
- Clear all filters
This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- The resulting forecasts of this report will enable the EU, and individual member states, to assess the extent to which labour market imbalances are likely to occur in the short-term that could inhibit the development of the blockchain sector.
- the main aim of this report is to propose a Skill Strategy that would meet the needs of the 21st century. It addresses what to teach (which skills), to whom (identifying the stakeholders), and how (strategies and action plans).
- The report recognises that technological change can affect not just the volume of work but also its quality. It identifies threats to job quality and an unequal distribution of the risks and benefits associated with digital automation. In response...
- This study presents the CHAISE findings on the European blockchain ecosystem and labour market, providing recommendations for policymakers and future blockchain curricula.
- Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLTs) have the potential to benefit both the European society and economy. The EU supports this dirsuptive technology through the Horizon 2020 INNOSUP Actions and its funding of five projects
- This study focuses on the current Blockchain labour market characteristics, sheds light on the existing blockchain ecosystem and introduces a country-level analysis. It has been issued within CHAISE - the EU-funded initiative that aims to set forward...
Global Technology Governance Report 2021: Harnessing Fourth Industrial Revolution Technologies in a COVID-19 World (2020)Report on technologies and their governance models.
- Report on e-skills and ICT professionalism.