This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- This policy brief presents first findings from Cedefop’s second European skills and jobs survey.
- This report presents recommendations to accelerate the rise of global tech leaders born in Europe in the service of both progress and technological sovereignt.
- The resulting forecasts of this report will enable the EU, and individual member states, to assess the extent to which labour market imbalances are likely to occur in the short-term that could inhibit the development of the blockchain sector.
- the main aim of this report is to propose a Skill Strategy that would meet the needs of the 21st century. It addresses what to teach (which skills), to whom (identifying the stakeholders), and how (strategies and action plans).
- The report recognises that technological change can affect not just the volume of work but also its quality. It identifies threats to job quality and an unequal distribution of the risks and benefits associated with digital automation. In response...
- This study presents the CHAISE findings on the European blockchain ecosystem and labour market, providing recommendations for policymakers and future blockchain curricula.