- Target audience: Digital skills for ICT professionals and other digital experts.
- Country: Austria
- Tags: Blockchain
- Clear all filters
This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- This study presents the CHAISE findings on the European blockchain ecosystem and labour market, providing recommendations for policymakers and future blockchain curricula.
- Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLTs) have the potential to benefit both the European society and economy. The EU supports this dirsuptive technology through the Horizon 2020 INNOSUP Actions and its funding of five projects
- Blockchain is at the core of the EU strategy to advance digital transformation, benefitting society and businesses and stimulating sustainable growth. The European Blockchain Sector is well placed to acquire global leadership; still, its...
Global Technology Governance Report 2021: Harnessing Fourth Industrial Revolution Technologies in a COVID-19 World (2020)Report on technologies and their governance models.
- Report on e-skills and ICT professionalism.
Advanced technologies for industry: Meeting the sectoral skills challenge in advanced technologies (2020)Publication on skills in advanced technologies.
Advanced technologies for industry: Report on technology trends, technology uptake, investment and skills in advanced technologies (2020)Publication on the current trends of advanced technologies.