This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- this recent policy brief by Cedefop analyses how vocational education and training (VET) can help cities become smarter and greener
- This guide is to provide small businesses with a lightweight guide to adopting industrial IoT solutions to digitalise and improve their operations within a secure environment.
- This policy brief presents first findings from Cedefop’s second European skills and jobs survey.
- This report presents recommendations to accelerate the rise of global tech leaders born in Europe in the service of both progress and technological sovereignt.
- This study made by the IEE (Economic Study Institute) in Spain tries to identify and define the "data economy" and its impact on the real national economy.
- This study reviews access-to-finance conditions for the digitalisation of SMEs and the role of digital innovation hubs (DIHs) as key enablers in the wider ecosystem.
- The report recognises that technological change can affect not just the volume of work but also its quality. It identifies threats to job quality and an unequal distribution of the risks and benefits associated with digital automation. In response...