This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- The European IoT Hub (EU-IoT) presents an updated overview of the ongoing growth of a sustainable and comprehensive ecosystem for the Next Generation Internet of Things initiative. This latest report reflects the EU-IoT guiding principle: that to...
- This report outlines the state-of-the-art of the ICT digital market in Italy in 2021 and predicts the trends of innovation within the sector.
- Skills needs and validation for the Additive Manufacturing sector
- How important are digital skills for the future of work and what changes in the labour market can we anticipate?
- Report on European activities in digital transformation.
- Publication on skills development (Big Data, Internet of Things, and cybersecurity) for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).