This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- This report presents recommendations to accelerate the rise of global tech leaders born in Europe in the service of both progress and technological sovereignt.
- This study made by the IEE (Economic Study Institute) in Spain tries to identify and define the "data economy" and its impact on the real national economy.
- This study reviews access-to-finance conditions for the digitalisation of SMEs and the role of digital innovation hubs (DIHs) as key enablers in the wider ecosystem.
- This report updates and extends findings from the 2016 CompuThink study on the integration of computational skills in compulsory education. It also provides a comprehensive summary of evidence, including eleven recommendations for policy and practice...
- The report recognises that technological change can affect not just the volume of work but also its quality. It identifies threats to job quality and an unequal distribution of the risks and benefits associated with digital automation. In response...
- This highlight from Skills Panorama analyses the digital skills ecosystem, the opportunities that are enabled by reaching literacy in the digital domain and the challenges related to the lack of digital literacy.
- A report by the JRC on the main building blocks of AI postgraduate programs in AI, which analyses the current state-of-play in Europe.