- Target audience: Digital skills for ICT professionals and other digital experts.
- Country: Cyprus
- Tags: Big Data
- Clear all filters
This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- This highlight from Skills Panorama analyses the digital skills ecosystem, the opportunities that are enabled by reaching literacy in the digital domain and the challenges related to the lack of digital literacy.
- A report by the JRC on the main building blocks of AI postgraduate programs in AI, which analyses the current state-of-play in Europe.
- The report on AI research and innovation by the European Commission looks at AI developments and trends in Europe, drawing attention to the benefits enabled by AI, but also the ethical challenges the technology poses.
- Publication on skills development (Big Data, Internet of Things, and cybersecurity) for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
- Publication about the usage of High-Performance Computing (HPC) in the EU countries.
Financing the future of supercomputing: How to increase investments in high performance computing in Europe (2018)Report on financing supercomputing in Europe.
- Report on e-skills and ICT professionalism.
- Report on the role of Digital Innovation Hubs (DIHs).
Advanced technologies for industry: Meeting the sectoral skills challenge in advanced technologies (2020)Publication on skills in advanced technologies.