This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
Discover more suggestions
- this recent policy brief by Cedefop analyses how vocational education and training (VET) can help cities become smarter and greener
- This policy brief reports on a Cedefop skills foresight study which looked at the occupations and skills that help cities become smarter and greener and the role vocational education and training can play in developing them.
- This report presents recommendations to accelerate the rise of global tech leaders born in Europe in the service of both progress and technological sovereignt.
- This study reviews access-to-finance conditions for the digitalisation of SMEs and the role of digital innovation hubs (DIHs) as key enablers in the wider ecosystem.
- How important are digital skills for the future of work and what changes in the labour market can we anticipate?
- This 2021 report from Cedefop takes stock of the impact of the pandemic on the labour market, skills, tasks and occupations and analyses latest data and trends to offer recommendations.
- This report offers an in-depth look into the competence shortage in Sweden and provides recommendations on how to overcome the existing skill challenge.
- Based on employer job posting data, the Computing Technology Industry Association provides an in-depth look at hiring trends across tech markets in 10 European countries.
- This report by Agoria provides an overview of the current state of digitisation in Belgian industrial SMEs. Based on interviews with 400 companies, 7 golden rules for establishing a digital culture in a company are formulated.