This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- The paper explores suitable machine and deep learning models to test how well a parsimonious set of task indicators can predict occupational automatability.
- A report by the JRC on the main building blocks of AI postgraduate programs in AI, which analyses the current state-of-play in Europe.
- This study for the European Economic and Social Committee makes policy recommendations for digital businesses and a digitally-skilled workforce.
- This 2021 report from Cedefop takes stock of the impact of the pandemic on the labour market, skills, tasks and occupations and analyses latest data and trends to offer recommendations.
- This report offers an in-depth look into the competence shortage in Sweden and provides recommendations on how to overcome the existing skill challenge.
- Key findings emerging from scenarios around COVID-19, automation and the European Green Deal are presented within this Cedefop report.
- Report on e-skills and ICT professionalism.
- Report on the role of Digital Innovation Hubs (DIHs).
- "Free to code" project report on digital skills of detained learners.