This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- This study reviews access-to-finance conditions for the digitalisation of SMEs and the role of digital innovation hubs (DIHs) as key enablers in the wider ecosystem.
- This report updates and extends findings from the 2016 CompuThink study on the integration of computational skills in compulsory education. It also provides a comprehensive summary of evidence, including eleven recommendations for policy and practice...
- The report recognises that technological change can affect not just the volume of work but also its quality. It identifies threats to job quality and an unequal distribution of the risks and benefits associated with digital automation. In response...
- How important are digital skills for the future of work and what changes in the labour market can we anticipate?
- The report on AI research and innovation by the European Commission looks at AI developments and trends in Europe, drawing attention to the benefits enabled by AI, but also the ethical challenges the technology poses.
- This 2021 report from Cedefop takes stock of the impact of the pandemic on the labour market, skills, tasks and occupations and analyses latest data and trends to offer recommendations.
- Report on European activities in digital transformation.
- Publication about the usage of High-Performance Computing (HPC) in the EU countries.
Financing the future of supercomputing: How to increase investments in high performance computing in Europe (2018)Report on financing supercomputing in Europe.