This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- The OECD has published its annual Education Policy Outlook for 2022, titled "Transforming Pathways for Lifelong Learners". Building on the OECD’s Framework of Responsiveness and Resilience in Education Policy, as well as analysis of international...
- Blockchain is a computing innovation that requires digital skills to leverage its potential benefits and the CHAISE project aims to develop a strategy and curriculum to teach people about blockchain. The project is developing a comprehensive...
Guidelines for teachers and educators on tackling disinformation and promoting digital literacy through education and training (2022)The Guidelines for teachers and educators on tackling disinformation and promoting digital literacy provide hands-on guidance for teachers and educators on topics and cautionary notes grounded in what works as concerns digital literacy and education...
- The 2022 OECD report looks at recent trends on the impact of big data on the digital transition, society, and skills.
- this recent policy brief by Cedefop analyses how vocational education and training (VET) can help cities become smarter and greener
- This study outlines ten main recommendations for the constitution of a European public – private flagship programme on European CYbersecurity Sovereignty and Autonomy
- This report examines the subjects that, throughout primary and secondary education, include learning outcomes related to informatics in 37 European countries.
- The purpose of this study is to map trends and challenges in the training of TVET teachers and trainers in the context of digitalization.
- In this report, EIT Digital looks at digital skills and digital specialisations through analysing education and training offers by both public and private institutions.