This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
Discover more suggestions
- The Advanced Technology Watch report delves into the dynamic landscape of the Internet of Things (IoT) across European industries . Despite being a transformative technology, the report underscores that the majority of IoT projects are still in the...
- This report, commissioned by DG CNECT, provides the findings of a study on understanding the value of a European video games society.
- The OECD Skills Outlook yearly provides new insights into skills issues and policies that influence the well-being of individuals and countries.
- This study brings out interesting conclusions regarding the best practices around cybersecurity in education across EU Member States.
- This results pack showcases the work of 13 research projects funded under Horizon 2020 working within the context of the European Year of Skills.
- The European guidelines for validation of non-formal and informal learning - developed by CEDEFOP - aim to clarify the conditions for developing and implementing validation of competences
- The Commission evaluated the actions taken in response to the Council Recommendation on Upskilling Pathways and investigated the progress made towards raising the levels of literacy, numeracy and digital skills amongst adults