This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- Taking advantage of the most notable and reliable sources of comparable statistics and data in the world, the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) is now enriching its library with Personal On Demand Broadcast (Podcast)...
- Blockchain is a computing innovation that requires digital skills to leverage its potential benefits and the CHAISE project aims to develop a strategy and curriculum to teach people about blockchain. The project is developing a comprehensive...
Guidelines for teachers and educators on tackling disinformation and promoting digital literacy through education and training (2022)The Guidelines for teachers and educators on tackling disinformation and promoting digital literacy provide hands-on guidance for teachers and educators on topics and cautionary notes grounded in what works as concerns digital literacy and education...
- The 2022 OECD report looks at recent trends on the impact of big data on the digital transition, society, and skills.
- this recent policy brief by Cedefop analyses how vocational education and training (VET) can help cities become smarter and greener
- This study outlines ten main recommendations for the constitution of a European public – private flagship programme on European CYbersecurity Sovereignty and Autonomy
- This guide is to provide small businesses with a lightweight guide to adopting industrial IoT solutions to digitalise and improve their operations within a secure environment.
- This report examines the subjects that, throughout primary and secondary education, include learning outcomes related to informatics in 37 European countries.