- Target audience: Digital skills for ICT professionals and other digital experts.
- Country: Malta
- Clear all filters
This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- This document, first of all, explains the meaning and the difference between the 'IT professionals', 'IT Professional Standards' and 'IT Professional Practice'. It then looks at the specific recommendations and actions which different players...
- The report examines 24 supply chain attacks between January 2020 to July 2021 to offer recommendations for organisations.
- Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLTs) have the potential to benefit both the European society and economy. The EU supports this dirsuptive technology through the Horizon 2020 INNOSUP Actions and its funding of five projects
- How important are digital skills for the future of work and what changes in the labour market can we anticipate?
- The OECD Employment Outlook 2021 points out how a slow rebound in jobs involves a high risk of long-term unemployment - and how governments’ answers have been to build on skills to contain the situation.
- The report on AI research and innovation by the European Commission looks at AI developments and trends in Europe, drawing attention to the benefits enabled by AI, but also the ethical challenges the technology poses.
- This 2021 report from Cedefop takes stock of the impact of the pandemic on the labour market, skills, tasks and occupations and analyses latest data and trends to offer recommendations.