This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
Discover more suggestions
- This report presents the most recent trends in the labour market demand for digital professionals and skills, highlighting where bottlenecks are emerging and policy action is – and will be – needed to support individuals who aim to thrive in the digital transition.
- The OECD has published its annual Education Policy Outlook for 2022, titled "Transforming Pathways for Lifelong Learners". Building on the OECD’s Framework of Responsiveness and Resilience in Education Policy, as well as analysis of international policies and practices from over 40 education systems undertaken mainly since 2020, this report presents three areas of policy effort to advance transformation in 2023.
- Blockchain is a computing innovation that requires digital skills to leverage its potential benefits and the CHAISE project aims to develop a strategy and curriculum to teach people about blockchain. The project is developing a comprehensive...
- The State of AI Report analyses the most interesting developments in AI with the objective to trigger an informed conversation about the state of AI and its implication for the future. Now in its fifth year, the State of AI Report 2022 is reviewed by...
- The 2022 OECD report looks at recent trends on the impact of big data on the digital transition, society, and skills.
- This report examines the subjects that, throughout primary and secondary education, include learning outcomes related to informatics in 37 European countries.
- This policy brief presents first findings from Cedefop’s second European skills and jobs survey.