- Target audience: Digital skills for ICT professionals and other digital experts.
- Country: Latvia
- Clear all filters
This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- This highlight from Skills Panorama analyses the digital skills ecosystem, the opportunities that are enabled by reaching literacy in the digital domain and the challenges related to the lack of digital literacy.
- This study presents the CHAISE findings on the European blockchain ecosystem and labour market, providing recommendations for policymakers and future blockchain curricula.
- A report by the JRC on the main building blocks of AI postgraduate programs in AI, which analyses the current state-of-play in Europe.
- The Skills Strategy Roadmap settles the Sector Skills Strategy for Additive Manufacturing until 2030
- Current and future needs for software skills and professionals in Europe, a report by the ESSA project.
- Skills needs and validation for the Additive Manufacturing sector