This report outlines the challenges and key trends for teaching and schools, and sets out ambitious proposals to improve education standards to ensure learning caters to the needs of all students regardless of background.
This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
Discover more suggestions
- The 2023 Gender, Education and Skills Report on the persistence of gender gaps in education and skills presents fresh insights on progress towards gender parity in education with respect to access, attainment and learning, using data from the latest sources.
- The International Labour Organisation "Digitalisation and Employment - a Review" gathers the existing literature on the digitalisation of employment, highlights some of the major challenges and opportunities, and identifies gaps as well as potential topics for future research.
- The advent of COVID-19 has provided ample evidence for the need to build the resilience of institutions, systems and processes in the education sector and blockchain technology can be a key asset in this respect.
- UNESCO has published the book titled "Guidelines for ICT in education policies and masterplans". The publication aims to guide policy-makers to ensure that when adopting technology, human rights should be defended.
- Small Business Standards has developed a guide on blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) to raise awareness and help SMEs adopt and use blockchain standards.
Guidelines for teachers and educators on tackling disinformation and promoting digital literacy through education and training (2022)The Guidelines for teachers and educators on tackling disinformation and promoting digital literacy provide hands-on guidance for teachers and educators on topics and cautionary notes grounded in what works as concerns digital literacy and education and training.
- This guide is to provide small businesses with a lightweight guide to adopting industrial IoT solutions to digitalise and improve their operations within a secure environment.
- This guideline has been created to guide SMEs in the compliance with cybersecurity requirements, data protection and GDPR.
- This policy brief reports on a Cedefop skills foresight study which looked at the occupations and skills that help cities become smarter and greener and the role vocational education and training can play in developing them.