This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
Discover more suggestions
- The Commission evaluated the actions taken in response to the Council Recommendation on Upskilling Pathways and investigated the progress made towards raising the levels of literacy, numeracy and digital skills amongst adults
- In this policy brief, the European Commission expert group on the economic and societal impact of research and innovation (ESIR) looks specifically at the intersection between industrial transformation and the future of work.
- This report presents valuable evidence from Cedefop’s second European skills and jobs survey (ESJS2), covering over 46 000 adult workers in 29 European countries.
- This report outlines the challenges and key trends for teaching and schools, and sets out ambitious proposals to improve education standards to ensure learning caters to the needs of all students regardless of background.
- Finland has had one of the top performing education systems for more than two decades. Its innovation performance rests on a high trust model of business innovation and quality public services funded through the public purse in areas such as education, research and social welfare.
- This working paper from Digital Futures of Work focuses on the role of the credential in shaping individual opportunities in the competition of jobs and how rapid digital innovation is transforming how labour markets and the competition for jobs.
- The study is part of the OECD Education Working Papers and provides a deep dive on the state of computational thinking in early childhood education. Computer programming and associated Computational Thinking (CT) skills are essential to thriving in today’s academic and professional world.