This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
Discover more suggestions
- The Guidelines for teachers and educators on tackling disinformation and promoting digital literacy provide hands-on guidance for teachers and educators on topics and cautionary notes grounded in what works as concerns digital literacy and education and training.
- This guide is to provide small businesses with a lightweight guide to adopting industrial IoT solutions to digitalise and improve their operations within a secure environment.
- This policy brief reports on a Cedefop skills foresight study which looked at the occupations and skills that help cities become smarter and greener and the role vocational education and training can play in developing them.
- The Digital Competence Framework for Citizens (DigComp) provides a common understanding, across the EU and beyond, of what digital competence is, and therefore provides a basis for framing digital skills policy. This updated version 2.2 takes into account the latest developments in emerging technologies and the impact of the covid19 pandemic.
- To support local governments in their efforts to future-proof adult learning systems, this policy manual presents a range of policy options and concrete actions that can inspire and guide work at the local, regional, and national level.
- This guide has been developed to outline a strategic approach to the digitalization of national TVET and skills systems