This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- Publication on skills and labour productivity.
- This study offers an in-depth exploration of pressing themes for European educators and policymakers in the 21st century: learner mobility, citizenship education and the role of digital and virtual learning.
- This highlight from Skills Panorama analyses the digital skills ecosystem, the opportunities that are enabled by reaching literacy in the digital domain and the challenges related to the lack of digital literacy.
- This brief proposes estimates of the loss in on-the-job learning due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Participation in informal learning due to widespread shutdowns of economic activities is estimated to have decreased by 25%. In the case of non-formal...
Rethinking digital skills in the era of compulsory computing: methods, measurement, policy and theory (2020)Study on the theory and measurement of digital skills in the era of compulsory computing
- Digital Wallonia has published the 2021 Citizens Barometer with data on digital literacy and access to connectivity and technology of the Walloon Region of Belgium.
- This study on digital inclusiong and digital citizenship presents European and national policies, existing digital platforms, online tools and educational & training opportunities available to young people
- This study has been requested by the European Parliament's Committee on Culture and Education (CULT). The paper aims to provide information, analysis and recommendations on digital skills in the 21st century and an adequate EU policy response to...