This report outlines the challenges and key trends for teaching and schools, and sets out ambitious proposals to improve education standards to ensure learning caters to the needs of all students regardless of background.
This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
Discover more suggestions
- The 2023 Gender, Education and Skills Report on the persistence of gender gaps in education and skills presents fresh insights on progress towards gender parity in education with respect to access, attainment and learning, using data from the latest sources.
- The International Labour Organisation "Digitalisation and Employment - a Review" gathers the existing literature on the digitalisation of employment, highlights some of the major challenges and opportunities, and identifies gaps as well as potential topics for future research.
- The advent of COVID-19 has provided ample evidence for the need to build the resilience of institutions, systems and processes in the education sector and blockchain technology can be a key asset in this respect.
- UNESCO has published the book titled "Guidelines for ICT in education policies and masterplans". The publication aims to guide policy-makers to ensure that when adopting technology, human rights should be defended.
- The ICT4 the Elderly Handbook serves as a toolkit and training space for trainers and trainees working on digital skills for the elderly
- This Methodological Guidebook from the World Bank is a resource to help countries in Africa prepare a Digital Skills Country Action Plan for higher education and technical vocational education (TVET), which focuses on the rapid development of Digital Skills amongst young people through coordinated strategies on several fronts.
- To support local governments in their efforts to future-proof adult learning systems, this policy manual presents a range of policy options and concrete actions that can inspire and guide work at the local, regional, and national level.
- This guide has been developed to outline a strategic approach to the digitalization of national TVET and skills systems
- why digital skills are relevant in the 21st century and what it means. How we can develop, train, and measure digital skills and lastly the implications of training and measurement of digital skills will be presented.