This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
Discover more suggestions
- The Future of Jobs Report 2023 offers insights into the transformations that have and continue to reconfigure the world’s labour markets and shape the demand for jobs and skills of tomorrow.
- The 2023 Gender, Education and Skills Report on the persistence of gender gaps in education and skills presents fresh insights on progress towards gender parity in education with respect to access, attainment and learning, using data from the latest sources.
- The International Labour Organisation "Digitalisation and Employment - a Review" gathers the existing literature on the digitalisation of employment, highlights some of the major challenges and opportunities, and identifies gaps as well as potential topics for future research.
- UNESCO has published the book titled "Guidelines for ICT in education policies and masterplans". The publication aims to guide policy-makers to ensure that when adopting technology, human rights should be defended.
- The purpose of this study is to map trends and challenges in the training of TVET teachers and trainers in the context of digitalization.
- This report from RAND Europe shows the current trends and future directions for the global digital skills gap.
- This brief proposes estimates of the loss in on-the-job learning due to the COVID-19 pandemic . Participation in informal learning due to widespread shutdowns of economic activities is estimated to have decreased by 25% . In the case of non-formal...
- Study on the theory and measurement of digital skills in the era of compulsory computing