This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- The OECD Employment Outlook 2021 points out how a slow rebound in jobs involves a high risk of long-term unemployment - and how governments’ answers have been to build on skills to contain the situation.
- This report on "Core skills for life and work in the 21st century", published in 2021 by the International Labour Organisation, provides a human-centred approach on skills for the future of work, and the promotion of personal and professional...
Managing tomorrow's digital skills: what conclusions can we draw from international comparative indicators? (2018)Working paper on the conditions impacting the development of digital skills.
- Report on closing the digital skills gender gap.
- International Digital Economy and Society Index (I-DESI) report
- UNESCO guidelines on greater inclusion of people with lower digital skills.
- Publication on the measurement of digital and ICT literacy skills.