This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- This report examines the subjects that, throughout primary and secondary education, include learning outcomes related to informatics in 37 European countries.
- The purpose of this study is to map trends and challenges in the training of TVET teachers and trainers in the context of digitalization.
- In this report, EIT Digital looks at digital skills and digital specialisations through analysing education and training offers by both public and private institutions.
- The transition to a green – and more digital – economy and society will upend the job market and create new skill needs across sectors and occupations. Europe will have to invest in upskilling and reskilling its workforce. In this context, vocational...
- This report presents recommendations to accelerate the rise of global tech leaders born in Europe in the service of both progress and technological sovereignt.
- This report from RAND Europe shows the current trends and future directions for the global digital skills gap.
Artificial Intelligence and the Rights of the Child : Towards an Integrated Agenda for Research and Policy (JRC Publication - 2022)This report from the Joint Research Center (JRC) of the European Commission proposes a set of science-for-policy future directions for AI and child’s rights.
- disadvantaged students tend to have less access to digital learning opportunities both at home and at school. The data from this OECD brief also suggests that the way teachers with certain characteristics are distributed can facilitate better equity.