- Target audience: Digital skills for ICT professionals and other digital experts.
- Publication type: General guidelines
- Clear all filters
This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- The Digital Competence Framework for Citizens (DigComp) provides a common understanding, across the EU and beyond, of what digital competence is, and therefore provides a basis for framing digital skills policy. This updated version 2.2 takes into...
- This document, first of all, explains the meaning and the difference between the 'IT professionals', 'IT Professional Standards' and 'IT Professional Practice'. It then looks at the specific recommendations and actions which different players...
- Germany has set up since 2018 a national AI strategy to insure growth and competitiveness, while ensuring at the same time a responsible and trustworthy development of AI.