This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- This OECD report explores how policies, particularly those that govern skills development and use, can best promote lifelong learning for all.
- How important are digital skills for the future of work and what changes in the labour market can we anticipate?
- The OECD Employment Outlook 2021 points out how a slow rebound in jobs involves a high risk of long-term unemployment - and how governments’ answers have been to build on skills to contain the situation.
- This document summarises the learnings identified via the MyData Accelerator for Work & Skills, with the goal to create a human-centric approach to data, work and learning. It was coordinated by the Finnish State Development Company Vake.
- The report on AI research and innovation by the European Commission looks at AI developments and trends in Europe, drawing attention to the benefits enabled by AI, but also the ethical challenges the technology poses.
- A new report on the topic of access to the digital economy for people with disabilities has been published by ILO and Fundación ONCE.
- This report on "Core skills for life and work in the 21st century", published in 2021 by the International Labour Organisation, provides a human-centred approach on skills for the future of work, and the promotion of personal and professional...
- This European Commission's report assesses the impact of the first wave of the COVID-19 crisis on EU public administrations: it showcases good practices developing and / or implementing digital solutions and looks at the internal factors that enabled...
- The Council's of European Professional Informatics Societies (CEPIS) policy recommendations on digital skills.