This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- Publication on skills and labour productivity.
- Digital Wallonia has published the 2021 Citizens Barometer with data on digital literacy and access to connectivity and technology of the Walloon Region of Belgium.
- This study on digital inclusiong and digital citizenship presents European and national policies, existing digital platforms, online tools and educational & training opportunities available to young people
- This study for the European Economic and Social Committee makes policy recommendations for digital businesses and a digitally-skilled workforce.
- This LinkedIn's report on AI talent in the European labour market outlines new and evidence-based insights into the dynamic between AI and the labour market. In addition, it also offers an an assessment of AI talent in Europe and uncovers emerging...
- The paper 'Future skills: Six approaches to close the skills gap' developed by McKinsey aims to propose future skills solutions in Germany that is soon expected to be short of 700,000 people possessing technological skills. In order to do so, the...
- This study aims to explore the gender gap in the digital sector and digital jobs in Malta, to shed light on its causes, and investigate how the gender gap impacts organisations.
- The study was provided by the Policy Department for Economic, Scientific and Quality of Life Policies at the request of the Committee on Employment and Social Affairs (EMPL). The publication analyses recent trends in teleworking, its impacts on...
- This report addresses the COVID-19 pandemic’s long-term impact on work, particularly on changes in work preferences, employment situation, and employees' willingness to learn new skills