This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- Publication on skills and labour productivity.
- This report from RAND Europe shows the current trends and future directions for the global digital skills gap.
- This study made by the IEE (Economic Study Institute) in Spain tries to identify and define the "data economy" and its impact on the real national economy.
- This study reviews access-to-finance conditions for the digitalisation of SMEs and the role of digital innovation hubs (DIHs) as key enablers in the wider ecosystem.
- the main aim of this report is to propose a Skill Strategy that would meet the needs of the 21st century. It addresses what to teach (which skills), to whom (identifying the stakeholders), and how (strategies and action plans).
- This study from the EPRS (European Parliament Research Service) offers an overview of how AI can benefit future healthcare, in particular increasing the efficiency of clinicians, improving medical diagnosis and treatment, and optimising the...
- This data insight uses the latest available European Labour Force Survey data to shed light on how the pandemic changed employment in the EU and its Member States.
- This study provides a law enforcement focused assessment of evolving threats and key developments in the area of cybercrime.
- This research from ICBE Advanced Productivity Skillnet shows that graduates are transitioning quickly into more advanced tasks and activities which demand higher levels of skill in today’s digitally transformed workplace. This study directly responds...