This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- Publication on skills and labour productivity.
- Digital Wallonia has published the 2021 Citizens Barometer with data on digital literacy and access to connectivity and technology of the Walloon Region of Belgium.
- This study on digital inclusiong and digital citizenship presents European and national policies, existing digital platforms, online tools and educational & training opportunities available to young people
- This study aims to explore the gender gap in the digital sector and digital jobs in Malta, to shed light on its causes, and investigate how the gender gap impacts organisations.
- This study has been requested by the European Parliament's Committee on Culture and Education (CULT). The paper aims to provide information, analysis and recommendations on digital skills in the 21st century and an adequate EU policy response to...