This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
- This OECD report explores how policies, particularly those that govern skills development and use, can best promote lifelong learning for all.
- Publication on skills and labour productivity.
- How important are digital skills for the future of work and what changes in the labour market can we anticipate?
- Germany has set up since 2018 a national AI strategy to insure growth and competitiveness, while ensuring at the same time a responsible and trustworthy development of AI.
- The OECD Employment Outlook 2021 points out how a slow rebound in jobs involves a high risk of long-term unemployment - and how governments’ answers have been to build on skills to contain the situation.
- This document summarises the learnings identified via the MyData Accelerator for Work & Skills, with the goal to create a human-centric approach to data, work and learning. It was coordinated by the Finnish State Development Company Vake.
- The report on AI research and innovation by the European Commission looks at AI developments and trends in Europe, drawing attention to the benefits enabled by AI, but also the ethical challenges the technology poses.
- A new report on the topic of access to the digital economy for people with disabilities has been published by ILO and Fundación ONCE.