This section offers a variety of publications, reports, studies, and data on digital skills and digitalisation. Find skills intelligence from throughout Europe to boost your knowledge, enhance your research activities, and understand the drivers behind the digital transformation.
Discover more suggestions
- The 2023 edition of the Osservatorio delle Competenze Digitali offers an updated analysis of the ICT skills market in Italy.
- The aim of this report is to identify the future trends of research relevant to understanding the impacts of digital transition on labour market.
- BusinessEurope has undertaken a survey on labour and skills shortages with companies and employers’ organisations across Europe covering a broad range of sectors.
- The note investigates the potential of AI to reshape the global economy, and looks at ripple effects (impact on the labour market, impact on specific societal groups) and scenarios that try to imagine what a consistent, longer AI exposure may look like.
- The study, carried out by Ecorys on behalf of the European Commission, aims to understand the current state of play for digital education content across Europe in preparation of an EU Digital Education Content (DEC) Framework.
- This policy brief provides fresh insights into the changing landscape of digital skill requirements in the EU-27, drawing from Cedefop's analysis of online job advertisements.
- The Advanced Technology Watch report delves into the dynamic landscape of the Internet of Things (IoT) across European industries . Despite being a transformative technology, the report underscores that the majority of IoT projects are still in the...
- This report, commissioned by DG CNECT, provides the findings of a study on understanding the value of a European video games society.