This list offers a variety of resources on digital skills for individuals, schools, and organisations. Find self-assessment tools, training curricula to support teaching and learning, and other material to support your upskilling journey and enhance your digital competence.
Discover more suggestions
- OECD has taken a significant step forward in this direction with its publication of the "Good Practice Principles for Data Ethics in the Public Sector." These principles underscore the importance of ethical data handling and utilization, promoting values-based actions that prioritize human rights and integrity in the realm of digital government.
- IBM SkillsBuild serves as a valuable resource for individuals looking to acquire in-demand digital skills and enhance their employability in today's competitive job market. By leveraging this platform, learners can take control of their learning journey and equip themselves with the skills necessary for success in the digital age.
- The DITA Project (Digital Industry Training Atlas) is an Erasmus+ funded project, which aims to provide visibility to Europe’s available training programmes that tackle critical digital transformation challenges in technical or sof skills domain. In
- The MoreThanDigital platform was created to give people access to digitisation knowledge and know-how. The platform compiles expert knowledge on general digitalisation topics, trends and explains terms.
- Salesforce surveyed 23,621 of the workforce and prospective workforce age 18 to 65 across 19 countries to measure global readiness around the future of digital skills.