- Target audience: Digital skills for ICT professionals and other digital experts.
- Country: Luxembourg
- Clear all filters
This list offers a variety of resources on digital skills for individuals, schools, and organisations. Find self-assessment tools, training curricula to support teaching and learning, and other material to support your upskilling journey and enhance your digital competence.
- The largest validated cybersecurity higher education database in Europe.
- DSI 2.0 comes with an updated methodology, underpinned by the DigComp framework of the European Commission's JRC, and its latest edition.
- A series of eBooks on key digital jobs of the future required for the industry.
- ECSF aims to create a common understanding of the roles, competencies, skills and knowledge used by and for individuals, employers and training providers across the EU Member States, in order to address the cybersecurity skills shortage.