The second edition of the Digital ICT Week will take place from 13 to 17 September. The event is organised by the Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce and its Enterprise Europe Network. The event is hybrid and and will consist of both virtual and presential sessions. The main goal of the Digital ICT Week is to stimulate digital transformation in Luxembourg, illustrate the latest tech trends and present growth opportunities for startups and SMEs.
During the event, a wide array of other related events will be encouraged and highlighted, such as ICT Spring Digital Week (a two-day global tech conference held in Luxembourg City), Tech tours, virtual company visits and international business meetings by b2fair. The programme of the Digital ICT Week is composed of:
- 13 September: Inauguration of the DIGITAL ICT WEEK & Inside Startup Luxembourg: Discover Luxembourg's dynamic startup ecosystem
- 14 & 15 September: ICT Spring Digital Week
- 14, 15, 16, 17 September: International matchmaking event by b2fair
- 14, 15, 16, 17 September: Virtual Tech Tours
- 15 September: Mastermind Summit and Competition
- 16 & 17 September: Virtual Company Visits
During all these sessions participants will have many chances to deepen their knowledge in the fields of digitalisation and AI, pierce the secrets of IT Security through exhibitions and demonstrations of the latest tech trends and innovations or even establish contact with exhibitors and visitors through targeted and business meetings.
The registration is free and open in the event website.