On 12 October 2021, EURACTIV and GIGAEurope will hold a Digital Debate on "Digital Inclusiveness: How To Ensure No European Is Left Behind"
The online event will discuss the following questions:
- What investments are needed to roll-out gigabit networks and 5G to reach every European?
- How to overcome the digital differences that persist between countries and regions?
- How to reach coherence between Member States’ Strategic Roadmaps to reach the 2030 Digital Decade targets?
Panelists will include:
- Fabrizia Benini, Deputy to Director and Head of Unit, Digital Economy, Recovery Plan & Skills, DG CONNECT, European Commission
- Georgi Dimitrov, Head of Unit, Digital Education, DG EAC, European Commission
- Mario Mariniello, Senior Fellow, Bruegel
Digital skills for all
Digital technology / specialisation
Digital skill level
Geographic scope - Country
Industry - field of education and training
Generic programmes and qualifications not further defined
Type of initiative