The International Academic Conference on Education, Teaching and Learning is an educational event for academics around the world. This event dives into the educational field and explores its current directions and the challenges that define it currently. In order to do so, the event will host discussions between speakers and paper presentations from academics. The event will tackle a variety of themes broken down into various categories:
- New trends and modern approaches
- Emerging technologies and education
- Pedagogical methods and innovations
- Education-industry cooperation
- Inclusive learning and special education
- Education and international cooperation
- Evaluation and quality in education
- New trends in research
- Global implications of education
- Teaching-learning relationship
- Organisational challenges of education
- Learning and memory
This event is designed for the academic, non-profit, public and private sector. Attendees will include university faculty and staff, lifelong learning specialists, public and private school professionals, researchers, scientists, local, national, state, regional and international policy makers and government contractors among many other stakeholders.
Registration is required for this event. Early registration closes 8 August 2021 and general registration closes 18 October 2021.