The DevOps competences for Smart Cities (Smart DevOps) project, a Sector Skills Alliance project co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union, is organising a final conference as the project comes to a close. The Smart DevOps project focused on the digital and transferable skills gap in municipal workforces and developed a VET curricula that would build a skilled workforce.
This final conference is an opportunity to discover the project's output, pilot activities results and take part in discussions about the future of skills development in the Smart Cities sector. Key topics for the conference include:
- the main transversal and specific competencies for Smart Cities professionals
- 3 emerging Smart City job profiles developed during the project
- vocational curricula for the job profiles developed
- results of an extensive pilot training attended by hundreds of trainees
- smart City Body of Knowledge
- a growing community of Smart Cities stakeholders
Speakers for this event will be:
- Stelina Chatzichristou
- Prof. dr. Judith H. Semeijn
- Prof Angelika Kokkinaki
- Prof Dr Hans Rüdiger Kaufmann
- Prof Dr Panos Fitsilis
- Peter Palvolgyi
- Dr Theodoros Panagiotakopoulos
- Vasileios I. Kyriatzis
Participants to this event include representatives of associations, institutions, and businesses at local, national and European level. Do not miss out on this opportunity to hear about a growing and dynamic sector!
Registration is required for this event and must be done before November 23 2021.
© Smart DevOps