The first Global Careers Month was launched on 8 November with the aim to showcase career guidance as a policy priority to support individuals by making economies more efficient and fairer societies
- The European Commission published the final report of the Expert Group on Quality Investment in Education and Training
- The conclusion of the EIT's INNOVEIT WEEKS saw the launch of the Deep Tech Talent Initiative. This programme aims to skill one million people within European deep tech fields over the next three years. The Deep Tech Talent Initiative is open to all European talents in all education levels.
- To combat disinformation and promote digital literacy the European Commission released a set of guidelines for educators and trainers.
- The Green Economy is the subject of this year’s 5th Open Panhellenic Competition for Open Technologies in Education which will end on June 2023.
- The Commission is currently accepting applications to appoint a selected number of observers who will participate in the activities of the ESCO Member States Working Group.
- Following the announcement by President Ursula von der Leyen in her 2022 State of the Union address, the Commission has adopted today its proposal to make 2023 the European Year of Skills.